Today, you are 8 months old. How can you already be 8 months old? It makes me kind of sad that you are becoming less of a baby each day. Right now, you are sitting on the floor playing with Owen and wearing his Christmas pajamas from 3 years ago – this makes me smile. Here are some things that you are doing at 8 months:
- crawling all over the place – you started crawling about 3 weeks ago, but have really taken off in the last week.
- pulling up and trying to cruise ( will we have an early walker like Owen? – time will tell)
- loves trying new foods – some favorites are mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans, avacado, apple sauce and dressing (she ate tons of dressing at Thanksgiving)
- has 4 teeth (top 2 and bottom 2)
- playing with Owen’s toys – superheroes are good chew toys
- just learned to clap and does it all the time – she’s quite proud of herself
- loves to talk – no real words yet – she has said the mama sound, but doesn’t realize what she’s saying
- loves her mama – she doesn’t want me to be too far away from her.